As a Legal & Compliance Manager in Mexico, you will manage our growth and internationalization at every level regarding the legal & compliance part. The stakes are high, very challenging and you will tackle various subjects all at once !
In particular, you will be in charge of the implementation of the contractual policy, interacting on a daily basis with our Sales teams, and of the obtaining of all required agreements to undertake our activities in Mexico. On the Compliance level, we are bound to offer multiple innovations in relation to our payment card, which imply close relationships with our banking and financial partners, as well as the Financial Markets Regulator.
- Implementation of the applicable contractual corpus, General Terms and Conditions related to our users, clients and partners (companies, restaurants...)
- Management of clients contracts and contractual negotiation
- Research and legal support to our internal teams (mainly our Sales team regarding particular conditions with our clients)
- Implementation, follow up, upkeep of our users clients' personal data protection policy and ensure we and our partners are compliant with all the European GDPR policy
- Reviewing and negotiation of all our service providers' contracts
- Admin tasks such as the follow up of our orders of Swile cards with our suppliers, relationships with banks, choice of our logistics providers, and so on
You will be involved directly in the risk management implementation process, including :
- Risk management compliance (local payment institutions' regulatory...)
- Operational risks management and prevention (fraud, IT, execution)
You will be involved in coordinating all processes linked to cross-disciplinary and structuring regulations in the electronic money field, especially through the design of materials and the coordination of several teams. You will also be responsible for following internal and external process with regard to the regulations.
You will also upgrade our tools regarding archives and document resource (policies, global or specific procedures, training, reports, charts...)
We are looking for a middle/ senior candidate with at least 6 years experience and a legal academic background.
Our ideal candidate will be...
- able to switch back and forth from every legal field : personal data protection, banking and financial law, contract law, corporate law... and a fast learner !
- able to implement, manage projects with the ultimate goal to bring innovation to our product
- able to innovate to continuously improve our processes, with high analytical and operational skills
- able to communicate with our technical teams (expressing our needs and understanding the implications regarding the innovations we seek to implement)
- passionate and ambitious : at Swile, the sky is the limit
- rigorous and organized, autonomous, with high adaptability
- fluent in both English and Spanish, notions in French are a nice-to-have